Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 July 2013

6th of July - Guitar Deli (187th Song)

In my mind was sounding continuously the guitars of Charles Bradley and I wanted to put them in my music no matter how. This back beat reverb clean guitars so used in soul music on 70's. 

Thoughts: I don't know why always that I feel mystical I sound like Zelda music, I know that these are just guitars and that's not very Zelda but the way I play them absolutely are. I'm not very happy with the mix, I spent some time searching for good sounds in the logic amp simulator, and I have a good approach, but it's just that: an approach. I wander how can I make it sound better. The sound of the guitar that the song was made to play it is ok though, sounds very retro. 

Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment