Donate to improve the experience

Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

9th of May (129th Song)

Cosmic Pollen



I gotta do a lot of training with Logic so here I am making my best effort to master this software. Just some tests today while I tried to express the love that I want to spread to all of you.

Thoughts: We'll, I'm doing some progress with Logic and Mac, it's very weird for me because I've never use Mac and I'm very get used to Nuendo, but Google is helping me on my way. I wanted to start doing things with the first Synth that I found in Logic called EFM1, just some envelope from the modulator and the amp, different presents and then some quantization, edit tools and QWERTY keyboard performance. Not bad, some interesting things I've learned today. 

Enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment